EditShare XStream Storage
The XStream storage product family includes:
EditShare XStream EFS:
A distributed, enterprise-class storage which offers full redundancy with enough performance for in-place editing of HD, 2K, 4K and beyond. Available from under 96TB all the way up to five Petabytes, XStream EFS combines a “no single point of failure” architecture with collaborative editing tools at an unbeatable price point.
EditShare XStream HT:
Available in 16 and 24 drive chassis, XStream HT combines scalability with industry leading stream counts and is ideal for mid-sized to large production companies, post facilities, OB trucks, news operations and schools that need a central media storage with a capacity from anywhere between 32TB to 480TB.
EditShare XStream ST:
Designed for smaller production facilities, XStream ST provides EditShare’s powerful collaboration features as well as Flow media asset management and production tools. XStream ST is available in 24TB or 48TB configurations.
EditShare Field 2:
small, light and quiet, XStream Field 2 is the world’s first high-performance portable shared storage that is ideal for in-the-field collaborative editing environments such as OB trucks or hotel rooms. As with all other EditShare storage products, Field 2 ships with Flow media asset management.
All EditShare XStream storage models include:
- Integrated Flow Media Asset Management
- AirFlow for web-based Flow access
- Hardware RAID protection
- Enterprise-class hard drives
- Media and project sharing for Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro
- Guaranteed real-time “edit in place” performance
- Extreme Scalable Architecture (ESA) that lets facilities manage any number of EditShare storage servers from a single interface for unlimited expansion