HP Blade Solutions
HP BladeSystem c7000 Enclosures
Provides all the power, cooling, and I/O infrastructure needed to support modular server, interconnect, and storage components today and throughout the next several years. The HP BladeSystem c7000 Enclosure goes beyond just Blade servers. It consolidates server, storage, networking and power management into a single solution that can be managed as a unified environment. The enclosure is 10U high and holds up to 16 server and/or storage blades plus optional redundant network and storage interconnect modules. It includes a shared 7.1 Tbps high-speed Nonstop mid-plane for wire-once connectivity of server blades to network and shared storage. Power is delivered through a pooled-power backplane, and power input flexibility is provided with choices of single-phase AC input, 3-phase AC input, -48V DC input, and high voltage DC input.
HP Proliant BL400c server blades
HP offers a wide and high-quality range of server blades among which we highly recommend the BL460c Gen9. Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HP Proliant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. Ideally suited for render farms, the BL460c Gen9 Server Blade uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% performance 1 gain over the previous generation, plus enhanced HP DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% performance 2 Flexible storage controller options additional support includes an optional 12 Gb/s SAS controller, 20 Gb FlexibleLOM NICs, and USB 3.0 on the internal connector.
HP Z840 workstations
Built for high-end computing and visualization, the HP Z840 delivers outstanding performance in one of the industry’s most expandable chassis. Primed to perform, the HP Z840 allows you to achieve the performance you need with the ability to support two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors for up to 36 total processor cores in one system.
- Benefit from up to 2 TB of memory and up to 10 internal drive bays
- Achieve the performance you need with the ability to support two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors for up to 36 total processor cores in one system
- Take productivity up a notch with the ability to do more thanks to NVIDIA® professional graphics cards in 2D or 3D
- Get serious about graphics and reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of AMD professional graphics from entry to high-end 3D
- Maximize your time and increase your capabilities with USB and SATA ports, plus lightning-fast data transfers using optional Thunderbolt™ 2 technology
- A new tool-free chassis boasts low acoustics, dual integrated Gb Ethernet, aluminum side panels, handles for lifting, and is 5U rack mountable—all in an elegant industrial design
- Reduce boot up, calculation, and graphics response and revolutionize how your HP Z840 handles large files with the HP Z Turbo Drive, a remarkably fast and innovative storage solution
- Take multitasking to a new level with support for up to eight displays
- Optimize performance automatically with the with the most current settings and drivers