The BLUESHAPE power station concept is a convenient system to integrate the power of multiple V-lock batteries into a unique source that can be tapped anywhere anytime in a simultaneous dual voltage output.
The 4 available outputs, 2 at 14V (4-pins XLR) and 2 at 28V (3-pins XLR) operate in parallel an share the avaialble power in input: the output power is available simultaneously from all ports.
Due to the highly efficient internal electronics, over the 92% when delivering higher loads, the system remains cool even after hours of operation for a safe and prolonged system reliability.
Depending on which batteries are installed, the quad system can supply power as follows:
Installing 4x BV batteries, HD models (high drain):
- up to 340W on the 14V output
- up tp 560W on the 28V output
Installing 4x standard BV batteries (normal discharge):
- up to 280W on the 14V output
- up tp 480W on the 28V output
Batteries are hot-swappable to keep providing constant power without interruption, even when a battery becomes empty and needs replacement (if the remaining batteries are capable to compensate and deliver more current).
A display is provided to show each individual battery’s state of charge and the actual power generated by the station, for easy monitoring of the operation.
The LCD rotate the information on 2 pages to show all the relevant data:
For each installed battery:
- the state of charge is shown in percentage, as read from the battery brain (for BLUESHAPE compatible batteries) or deducted through the battery voltage
- A graphical current gauge on a 0~10A scale displays the amount of discharge current provided by each battery, where 10A is the maximum possible for each channel.
On the right side, it is visible the total power delivered on the 28V and 14V outputs.
For each installed battery, the following further data are shown:
- the pack voltage
- the actual current delivered in Amps
On the right side, it remains visible the total power delivered on the 28V and 14V outputs.